Collections & Valuable Items
Whether you collect art and antiques, jewelry, wine, fine art, memorabilia or classic cars, your homeowners’ insurance policy has limitations concerning fine art and other valuables. Collections and Valuable Items coverage written through our premium insurers (Chubb, PURE, Cincinnati and Hanover Prestige), offers superior protection for whatever you’re passionate about. A prized piece of jewelry passed down in your family or a carefully curated wine or art collection, can be worth so much more than money. Not all insurance coverage is the same, and whether you are an avid collector or have just a few cherished pieces, you need custom insurance coverage.
As a client of McSweeney & Ricci’s Private Client Group, you will always receive a complimentary insurance policy review and concierge-level service.
Key features of Collections and Valuable Items Insurance can include:
- Flexible Coverage - You choose the type of coverage best suited to you. Scheduled or itemized for items with known values or broader blanket coverage for a large collection of lower-value items
- Our policy responds to damage from fire, theft, spoilage, earthquake, flood and breakage
- Worldwide Protection - each item on your policy is protected, no matter where it’s located
- Coverage for in transit items and items on loan for exhibit
- Coverage for Newly Acquired Items
- Protection Against Market Increases - we’ll help you schedule regular appraisals to keep your coverage amount in line with an item’s market value
We will advise you of proper storage conditions, inventory management and will give you access to a directory of resources for shipping, buying, selling, and off-site storage options.
The Personal Risk Managers in our Private Client Group will help preserve the value of your collection and minimize your risk of theft, breakage or spoilage. Our team works with you to protect the things you’re passionate about.