Fraud & Cyber Fraud
Protecting you and your family from the unexpected, involves more than just your home and your cars. Technology is a part of your everyday life, so protecting you in the digital world, is just as important as protecting your personal property. Whether you are online or off, at home, in the office, or away on vacation, you need protection from the increasing threat of cybercrime such as hacking, cyberstalking, cyber extortion and identity theft.
Our premium insurers Chubb, PURE, Cincinnati and Hanover Prestige offer a wide range of coverages to help you avoid a cyberattack, and help you get back to your life, as quickly as possible if you should fall victim to one.
As a Private Client of McSweeney & Ricci Insurance, you will receive concierge-level service.
We can provide you with resources to better understand cyber threats and ways to prevent them, as well as an assessment to identify vulnerabilities in your network.
Key Features of Cyber Coverage can include:
- Reimbursement for financial loss related to fraud, whether the fraud is committed online or off
- Protection beyond the standard coverage afforded by your homeowners’ policy, if money is stolen from your accounts
- Additional coverage if cyberbullying leads to wrongful termination, false arrest or mental or emotional pain
- Coverage for replacing or recreating personal data and e-content such as software, apps, eBooks, etc. that are lost or stolen from a computer virus or malware.
- Help restoring your reputation if you have been the victim of online slander
- We’ll provide you with identity protection and help you recover if you’ve fallen victim to identity theft
Our personalized approach has helped establish our team as the first choice for Fraud and Cyber Fraud Protection in Marshfield, Duxbury, Scituate and throughout the region.
With the growing threat of Cyber Crime, Cyber Coverage has become a necessity.
When you partner with McSweeney & Ricci’s Private Client Group, you’ll have a team of professionals who understand risk and can recommend the proper levels of coverage suited to your unique needs.