High Value Home Insurance in Norwell
Your Norwell home is more than property. Your home is a significant investment of time and resources, but it’s also the place where your family gathers and creates lasting memories. Accomplished individuals and families require a level of protection beyond that provided by standard homeowners insurance. For high value home insurance in Norwell, trust the local insurance professionals in McSweeney & Ricci’s Private Client Group.
A suburb of Boston, Norwell is bordered by the towns of Hanover, Scituate, Marshfield and Hingham. Like most South Shore towns, Norwell boasts beautiful natural resources such as the North River, Third Herring Brook and Accord Pond. Norwell is an ideal place to live and work. Accomplished residents of Norwell, rely on McSweeney & Ricci’s Private Client Group to protect their primary residences, vacation homes, and condominiums. Our team of Private Client Group professionals specializes in the unique needs of successful clients. Our partnerships with industry-leading insurance providers, Chubb, PURE, Cincinnati, Berkley One and Hanover Prestige enable us to offer premium homeowners’ insurance protection.
Key Features of High Value Home Insurance in Norwell Can Include:
- Replacement Cost Coverage: Replaces items inside your home that become damaged due to a covered loss. Special features such as upgraded kitchen appliances, custom cabinets, premium floor coverings, and media room electronics are all covered at the cost to replace them at today’s prices, without deduction for depreciation. Choose a cash settlement if you choose not to replace your possessions.
- Large Loss Deductible Waiver: Your deductible (if $50,000 or less) is waived for large losses over $50,000.
- Unlimited Loss of Use: Pays for a suitable hotel or temporary residence, while your home is being rebuilt after a covered loss.
- Protection For Unexpected Situations: This coverage helps pay for damage du to unforeseen circumstances such as tree removal after a storm, restoration of electronic data destroyed by a computer virus or lock replacement if your keys are lost or stolen.
- Personal Property: Increased limits for jewelry, silverware, fur, electronics, artwork or other high value items.
- Green Upgrades: Pays to repair or replace damaged property with comparable environmentally friendly materials.
- Excess Flood Endorsement: Extends limits in addition to what's provided by your National Flood Insurance policy.
- Identity Theft: Covers expenses to recover your identity after it has been stolen and personal advocate to help you recover.
- Flexible Coverage Limits: The choice to tailor your coverage limits for your personal property and increase or decrease them as your situation changes.
Our team takes the time to identify your unique risk exposures and address them with custom insurance solutions. You select only the options that work best for you. Our professional advisors provide concierge-level service, expert advice, and access to select insurance companies.