Excess Liability Insurance
An additional layer of insurance protection to safeguard you and your family. Personal Excess Liability Insurance is one of the many important coverages we offer Private Clients.
Complete Insurance Solutions to Protect Your Success.
Accomplished Individuals & Families Have More At Risk.
Your level of success, means an elevated level of risk. Everything from owning multiple homes, vehicles, and watercraft, to employing a domestic staff increases your risk.
McSweeney & Ricci Insurance Agency’s Private Client Group specializes in addressing the unique needs of successful clients and can provide personal excess liability insurance in Marshfield for an added layer of protection.
Planning For Unexpected Events
Unfortunately, accidents happen all the time. A guest at your summer pool party, slips and gets injured, you are found at-fault in a car accident and the resulting medical bills soar, or you are sued and the defense costs are astronomical. If the cost of a lawsuit or accident exceeds the limits on your home, auto or watercraft insurance, without a personal excess liability policy (personal umbrella), you could be left paying out of pocket, which could jeopardize your financial security.
A personal excess liability insurance policy, in addition to your existing insurance program, helps protect the lifestyle you’ve built. The cost of an excess liability policy is more affordable than you may think. Try this easy online pricing tool from our premium partners, Pure Insurance.
Excess Liability Pricing Tool
Excess Liability Pricing Tool
Key Features of Excess Liability Insurance Can Include:
- High Limits– $1 million to $50 million
- Excess Liability Protection-Coverage against claims for personal injury, such as slander, libel, defamation, emotional distress, Bodily Injury & Property Damage. Picks up where your primary Homeowners, Auto, Watercraft, Recreational Vehicle policy ends, reducing gaps in coverage.
- Excess Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Protection – Provides benefits to you and your covered passengers if you’re involved in an accident with a driver who is either underinsured or uninsured.
- Defense Costs- Provides for defense costs for a lawsuit, even if the lawsuit is groundless or fraudulent. Your coverage can provide you with legal counsel and cover all expenses related to the lawsuit.
- Worldwide Coverage
Additional Features of Excess Liability Insurance:
- Not for Profit Directors & Officers Liability – Serving on the Board of a non-profit, means you may be held liable for the actions of the entities you serve, including being accused of wrongful termination or breach of fiduciary duties. This coverage protects you in your role as an officer for a qualifying not-for-profit organization.
- Domestic Employment Practices Liability Coverage – Protection against wrongful employment allegations from domestic staff such as childcare providers, drivers, housekeepers and care takers.
Let Our Team Protect What You've Built
The amount of excess liability protection you should add to your insurance program, depends upon your unique situation and our premium insurers Chubb, PURE, Hanover Prestige, Berkley One and Cincinnati offer some of the best coverage available.
McSweeney & Ricci’s Private Client Group will conduct a thorough review of your assets including your home, vacation home, cars, your boat or ocean-going yacht, wine collection or other valuable collections, investment accounts and college funds. Our Private Client Group professionals will work with you to asses your risk exposure and provide you with personalized excess liability insurance in Marshfield. Our advisors have helped individuals in Marshfield, Duxbury, throughout the South Shore, from Greater Boston to Florida and across the United States, find peace of mind with custom excess liability insurance.