Art Collection & Antique Insurance in Massachusetts
Whether your passion is collecting modern art paintings, Egyptian artifacts, or precious Italian sculptures, the typical homeowners’ policy has limitations regarding collections of fine art, antiques and artifacts. Even a small collection of a few valued objects, requires dedicated coverage to ensure their protection. Headquartered in Braintree, Massachusetts, McSweeney & Ricci’s Private Client Group Insurance provides a higher level of coverage for accomplished individuals and families with more to protect.
Collections and Valuable Items Coverage through our premium partners, offers superior protection. That antique French vase, passed down within your family for generations, the autographed Ansel Adams print you won at auction after a heated bidding war, mean so much more than property. Every collection is unique, and your treasures should be protected by coverage as distinctive as they are.
During your initial discovery meeting, our Private Client Group will:
- review your existing coverage
- assist you in scheduling regular appraisals to ensure your coverage aligns with the market value of your art collection or antique collection
- advise you of proper storage conditions and inventory management
- offer loss control solutions and make recommendations for expanded coverage
Not all art collection and antiques insurance coverage is the same. Premium coverage exclusively designed for your artwork and collections, offers broader protection and flexibility to even the most casual collectors.
Key features of a Collections and Valuable Items Policy can include:
- All-Risk Coverage- Your policy responds to losses as a result of theft, fire, flood, earthquake, and even breakage.
- Coverage Flexibility- You select the type of protection best suited to your needs. Items with known value should be scheduled and broader blanket coverage should be used for large collections of lower-value items.
- Worldwide Protection- Ensures your artwork is protected while in your home, in transit to or on display at a museum, even while you are purchasing artwork abroad.
Offering guidance and world class service, our Private Client Group works with you to protect the things you’re most passionate about.