ART COLLECTION & ANTIQUE INSURANCE IN MASSACHUSETTS
Protect your passion with premium collections & valuable items insurance
Your Passion for Collecting Fine Works of Art or Antiques, is More than a Hobby.
Insurance protection as unique as your collection.
That antique French vase, passed down within your family for generations, the autographed Ansel Adams print you won at auction after a heated bidding war, mean so much more than property. Every collection is unique, and your treasures should be protected by coverage as distinctive as they are.
Headquartered in Braintree, Massachusetts, McSweeney & Ricci’s Private Client Group provides a higher level of coverage for accomplished individuals with more to protect.
Your Home Insurance Has Limitations for Collections
Whether you collect modern art paintings, antique furniture, or precious Italian sculptures, the typical homeowners’ policy has limitations regarding collections of fine art, antiques and artifacts. Even a small collection of a few valued objects, requires dedicated coverage to ensure their protection.
Partnering with You to Protect
Collections and Valuable Items Coverage through our premium partners (Chubb, Pure, Cincinnati, Hanover Prestige, Hagerty and Berkley One), offers superior protection for your cherished pieces. The risk professionals in our Private Client Group, work with you to determine the best insurance coverage for your specific needs and collection. During your initial discovery meeting, our Private Client Group will:
- review your existing coverage
- assist you in scheduling regular appraisals to ensure your coverage aligns with the market value of your art collection or antique collection
- advise you of proper storage conditions and inventory management
- offer loss control solutions and make recommendations for expanded coverage
Key Features of
Collections & Valuable Items Insurance
- All-Risk Coverage – Your policy responds to losses as a result of theft, fire, flood, earthquake, and even breakage.
- Coverage Flexibility – You select the type of protection best suited to your needs. Items with known value should be scheduled and broader blanket coverage should be used for large collections of lower-value items.
- Worldwide Protection – Ensures your artwork is protected while in your home, in transit to, or on display at a museum, even while you are purchasing artwork abroad.
Protect What You Collect With
Private Client Group Insurance
Not all art collection and antiques insurance coverage is the same. Premium coverage exclusively designed for your artwork and collections, offers broader protection and flexibility to even the most casual collectors.
McSweeney & Ricci is an established leader in providing accomplished individuals and families in Massachusetts and throughout New England with complete insurance protection. Offering guidance and concierge level service, our Private Client Group works with you to protect the things you’re most passionate about.